Baby yoga is a class combining traditional yoga breathing with dynamic movement sequences. It is a good way of bonding with babies while helping the babies with their physical and emotional development.
The classes are held at Bude Children Centre but private classes can be arranged. The sessions are suitable for babies of 8 weeks old to 10 months old. Price per course is £35 for 5 weeks.
Benefits of baby yoga:
- Develops a feeling of being loved, respected and secure.
- Promotes relaxation and mindfulness.
- Improves quality of sleep.
- Helps the transition from the womb to the world. Yoga can help the babies to grow physically, mentally and emotionally.
- Stimulates the circulatory and nervous systems whilst strengthening baby’s digestive and respiratory systems.
All courses need to be pre-booked and are restricted in numbers to be able to socially distanced.
You can also book classes on zoom if you prefer.