There are numerous benefits to have regular massage during your pregnancy. The oils used are organic and safe to use for baby massage.
To name a few:
- Relief from muscle cramps, spasms, and myofascial pain, especially in the lower back, neck, hips, and legs.
- Increase in blood and lymph circulation, which can reduce swelling.
- Reduces stress on weight-bearing joints.
- Improves outcome of labour and eases labour pain.
- Enhances the pliability of skin and underlying tissues
- Provides support for the new mother with physical and emotional strains of mothering.
The pregnancy massage is suitable from 12 weeks and it is advised to ask midwife/GP permission before having a treatment.
The treatments: 1 hour : £45 and 90 min: £55.